SUMMER CAMP RATES (May – Aug):
- For an existing camp or retreat:
- Rates and availability are dependent on the organization hosting the event.
- The contact person may be found on the camp CALENDAR.
- To create your own week of summer camp:
- Rates are typically $15/person/night + $5/meal (100 person minimum, 3 night minimum).
- Please contact the camp manager for availability. Contact information is provided on the footer of this webpage.
RETREAT RATES (Sep – Apr):
- $10/person/night + $5/meal ($1,000 minimum).
- Rates include lodging, meals, and use of facilities.
- If your group wishes to provide its own meals, see below for the Facility Rates (Sep – Apr).
- Available dates can be found on the camp CALENDAR and reserved using the Event Reservation Form.
FACILITY RATES (Sep – Apr):
- The following rates only apply to groups providing their own meals:
- Dorm + Cafeteria – each bunk house sleeps 48 (24 on each side), includes restrooms and showers.
- $250/night minimum.
- Cafeteria – available for an event and/or meals.
- $150/day. The Conference Room is an additional $50/day.
- Includes use of the outdoor recreation areas and pavilions.
- Tabernacle – seats approximately 400.
- Groups will need to supply sound and video.
- Retreat House – 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and kitchen.
- $15/person/night ($75/night minimum).
- Pastors and ministerial staff, ask about discount pricing.
- RV Campsite – includes electric, water, and waste hookups.
- Per person rates apply during summer camp and retreats.
Cedar Hills looks forward to hosting your group!