Cedar Hills is grateful for the many ways people, churches, and other organizations give to the ministry of Cedar Hills Baptist Youth Camp. Donations to Cedar Hills come in many forms: labor, expertise, materials, equipment, finances, etc.
Monthly gifts can be deducted from your account through the Cedar Hills AMP’d (Automatic Monthly Partner) program. AMP forms can be printed by CLICKING HERE.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I give a one-time gift?
One-time gifts are always welcome. Please make checks payable to Cedar Hills Baptist Youth Camp and mail to the camp (address can be found at the footer of this webpage).
- Why automated giving?
Automated giving saves you time and postage, making it convenient for you and for Cedar Hills.
- Is there a minimum monthly donation?
We are grateful for your monthly gift of any size.
- How will my donation be used?
100% of the AMP donations will fund camp improvements, which are highlighted in the quarterly NEWSLETTERS.
- Can I change or discontinue my automated giving after it has been established?
Yes, simply notify us in writing or by phone at least 10 business days prior to a scheduled transfer.
- What about my banking and personal information?
Cedar Hills values your gifts and works closely with our financial institution to ensure we follow industry standards to protect your banking and personal information.
- Can my donation sponsor a student for camp?
To sponsor a camper, please contact your local church, association, or organization programming the camp. Contact information may be found on the Cedar Hills CALENDAR.
- If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our camp manager (contact information is available on the footer of this webpage).
Thank you for your support!